love

love

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I have too many drafts on this blog that I yet to share… need to get back up on track now. Had a dream that I still could not figure out if it’s just that simple, just a dream? In this dream, I was working as a staff of a bookstore. It was crowded and there came a lady who asked me around for 2 clay ornaments, I can’t remember the design of it anymore.  Then the scenario next remembered is the lady paying at the cashier. She got 2 red books, each about 1-2cm thick. There on the cover there was a brass metal stuck on and carved with the word “Jesus”, As I opened up the other book, its like verses and paragraphs that elaborated on those verses in bold. Yuebin appeared in the dream wanting to pay for the books. I woke up after that, just right on time for work despite me forgetting to set my alarm ytd night.


Didn’t quite figure out what was the meaning behind this particular dream, a type of dream I know I wouldn’t have before. I know it must be Him. Maybe Father is trying to tell me to join Charlotte in bookstore next time? Maybe I’m just like the red book with nothing on the red cover, plain and new, like how I am now starting afresh as I opened that door to let God into my heart, for that I shall learn all God’s wisdom as He start to fill me and let me know more about him? Thank You Father for being with me as you watch me grow as a young Christian, being so patient with me, even filling my dreams with Love from you…

No comments:

Post a Comment