I guess I had been getting more and more outdated on my posts... Got things to say about the awesome 2nd CG I had which i havent got down to type that post, got to share about how i needed to work on in my relationship as well, need to share about the awesome things I learn from Dr Ar Bernard today as well... hmm got to stop procrastinating n start spending more time noting down all these wonderful things that has added colours in my life before i forgot that feeling!
Well but I want to dedicate this post to my new life as a new christian as I started to learn the wisdom of God in my first follow up lesson:) So, how did it really feel like? haha i got to say so that I can laugh at myself as I grew n look back at this post. It felt like i was first day in Pri 1 again, everything seems like nervous, dont know what to expect, but at the same time I'm hungry to learn more...
No comments:
Post a Comment